How do I transfer or terminate service?

Western Water Company Rules Section IX states Change of Occupancy and Termination of Service

A. Not less than (1) week’s notice must be given in writing, to the Company, to discontinue service or to change occupancy or ownership.
B. The outgoing member shall be responsible for all charges up to the time specified in the written notice to discontinue service.